Vamizi, an utterly sublime and far-flung island off the coast of Mozambique, is home to six exclusive and individually designed villas. Casa Marjani sits within its own 4.7 acres of forest and is located only moments from the pristine beach. Casa Marjani has a slightly quirky edge, with brightly coloured prints and eclectic furnishings. There are fabulous sea views from the master bedroom, which also has its own pocket-sized section of beach and huge walk-in shower room. There are truly magnificent views from the lookout tower.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Children's room (three single beds) with nanny section (single bed)
- Bedroom 5: Children's room (three single beds) with en suite bathroom
Ground floor: Dining area, lounge area, kitchen, four bedrooms with en suite bathroom
First floor: TV lounge, bedroom with en suite bathroom, study
The views: The lookout tower gives a great view over the island. Two of the bedrooms have stunning views over the beach and sea.
The gardens: The villa has lots of outdoor spaces: two lounge areas, a dinner area, the stargazing tower is a perfect spot for sundowners and during the day the beach gazebo is a great spot to enjoy the beach to its fullest.