- Nature lovers.
- Spa devotees.
- Beach enthusiasts.
There is a range of oceanfront and pool villas to choose from, all air-conditioned and sporting WiFi and Bluetooth. The minimalist open plan eco-friendly buildings, with high ceilings and bay windows, feature hardwood floors, volcanic stone, wooden screens and beautiful fabrics, all designed to blend naturally with the tropical surroundings.
WHAT TO DO AT ALILA VILLAS:
- Non-motorised water sports and snorkelling.
- Walks along the 1.2 km stretch of private beach, fringed with coconut and iron wood trees.
- Shuttle boat trips along the Cambodian Riviera to the mainland for fascinating insight into local life.
- Tour La Plantation, the Kampot region’s most famed pepper plantation.
- Enjoy a trip to the Ream Pagoda that has stunning views of the coast.
- Visit Bokor National Park to see Popokvil waterfall and collection of French colonial buildings.
- Enjoy beach cinema nights during the dry season.
- Relax with a sundowner in the Sunset Bar gazing at the ocean.
- Learn how to create authentic Khmer cuisine in cooking classes using local ingredients.
Guests can relax and enjoy ultimate pampering in Spa Alila, indulging in an extensive menu of restorative treatments with products made from local ingredients including coconut oil and Khmer herbs.
Alila means ‘surprise’ in Sanskrit, accurately portraying the Zen-like simplicity and luxurious experience of this unique destination. With direct flights from Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City, Alila Villas Koh Russey is easily reached by speedboat from Sihanoukville Airport.