Join us at Kenwood House for the FT Weekend Festival on 7th September for your chance to win five nights at the five star Cobblers Cove in Barbados.
Cobblers Cove is a beautiful family-owned hotel which offers a haven of grace and tranquility on the powder white sands of Barbados' west coast. Its spectacular coastal position and breath-taking gardens showcase vibrant colour with displays of torch lilies, hibiscus and bougainvillea. The 1940s mansion, set on a secluded sandy beach shaded with palms, exudes colonial Caribbean elegance, with candy-hued furnishings, louvered white shutters and a bar serving excellent rum cocktails. Suites have tropical garden or beach views from private terraces and are tastefully designed with chic colonial style furnishings. There is a pool, spa, gym and tennis courts, a wealth of water sports to enjoy; also, swimming with turtles, sailing or simply tuning out to savour island time.
The divine Camelot Restaurant is acclaimed for its island-inspired cuisine with a menu derived from local sources, including fish straight from the sea. The menus are matched with impeccable service and the best of sea views.
To enquire about staying at Cobblers Cove, please contact Chris Evans, our Caribbean Specialist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize includes a five-night stay for two people in one room at Cobblers Cove on a full board basis (excluding alcohol), a Cobblers Cove experience for two people and return transfers from Barbados airport
- Prize winner will be notified by 23rd September and the prize must be claimed within 30 days of the notification date
- Prize must be taken at any time until 1st August 2020, subject to availability and black-out dates.
- Prize is always subject to availability and blackout dates include 19th December 2019 – 31st March 2020. Cobblers Cove is a seasonal hotel and is closed from early August to mid-October
- Winner must be 18+
- There is no cash alternative to this prize and there is no alternative prize if the winner is unable to travel for any reason
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner. It cannot be sold or auctioned under any circumstances
- International flights are not included but can be arranged by Red Savannah. Red Savannah is ATOL bonded (number 10454).
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have relevant visas and travel insurance for the holiday
- Any additional extras including but not limited to alcohol, room service, tips, transfers and other travel are not included in the prize and must be paid for upon departure
- By entering you agree to your details being shared with the prize provider for their own marketing purposes only, not to be disclosed to a third party