There are 52 accommodations. Ocean View Cottages house Ocean View Deluxe Rooms on the ground floor and Ocean View Rooms on the first floor. Both have private patios or balconies with sea views, indoor and outdoor seating areas and luxurious bathrooms. The Beachfront Junior Suites lies just steps from the beautiful white sands of Deadman's Beach, amidst verdant tropical gardens. They have clean, contemporary interiors and private balconies with Jacuzzis and double showers, and can sleep up to four people. Interconnecting options are also available. Peter Island also has three private villas - Hawk's Nest (sleeping six-10), Crow's Nest (sleeping eight) and Falcon's Nest (sleeping 12). Each is uniquely designed and positioned, but all offer generous living space, added privacy and luxuries such as panoramic sea views, staff on hand, private pools and top of the range kitchen facilities.
There is no children's club, but self-sufficient families are welcome. The range of accommodation makes travelling as a group easy, and there are lots of activities and facilities to keep families happy, from the games room to yacht excursions, snorkelling, swimming with dolphins and castaway picnics. The array of casual dining options means there are plenty of familiar international dishes and dining at any time of day is possible.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
You can take your vows on any of the five beaches, deep in the beautiful forest or even while sailing on a yacht. The resort offers a variety of wedding and honeymoon packages to suit different needs and provides a romantic and peaceful setting.
- Garden spa offering complimentary morning yoga
- Swimming pool
- Marina and dive centre offering complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Club room with games, library and TV
- Tennis courts, sports equipment and fitness centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Sailing excursions to other islands
- Snorkelling, diving, dolphin swimming and fishing
- Explore the forests, shops and sights of Tortola
- Golf on St Thomas
- Miles of walking trails dotted with wildlife
WINE & DINE
- Tradewinds - bistro and Asian-Caribbean cuisine
- Casual beachside grill with sunbed service on Deadman's Beach
- Lunch and evening cocktails by the pool at Drake's
- Dine by candlelight in a private spot on the beach
- Five course wine dinner evenings each week