Once a pilgrimage stopover on the route to Santiago de Compostela, today the estate boasts two helicopter pads, making for an easy jaunt to nearby Monaco or St Tropez. However, with a large pool flanked by full size cabanas, spa facilities, gym, dance studio and private cellar with wine tasting room, there may be little incentive to leave this sun-drenched retreat. The interiors of the chateau which have been fully redesigned and transformed, taking 11 years to complete, are today adorned with chandeliers and priceless artwork from Italy and across the globe. The sizeable living areas also feature a grand piano, formal living spaces and fresco adorned ceilings with the summer living room leading to a small, formal water garden, perfect for breakfasts or to escape the sun.
The 16 bedrooms each have their own character and style with four distinctive categories amongst them, and all are provided with safes, hairdryers, gowns and luxury toiletries. With reproductions of famous art pieces, furniture finished in the finest silk, and modern bathrooms throughout, Chateau Diter is a masterpiece of ingenuity, creativity and tenacity and a celebratory venue without rival, that will delight and surprise at every turn.
- Château Suite: Living room with a marble fireplace, gentleman’s’ bathroom (bath and Turkish steam room) and ladies’ bathroom (shower and bath), a large dressing room and terrace. An elevator serves the Château Suite. Super King Size bed (200x200)
- Da Vinci Suite: Large suite with a private garden, Super King bed (200x200), en-suite with bath and shower
- Orangeraie Suite: Large suite with private garden and terrace, Super king bed (200x200), en-suite with shower and bath
- Cocteau: Composed of two separate rooms, en-suite bathroom (shower and bath) and terrace overlooking a private garden. Queen Size bed (160x200)
- Roméo et Juliette: Large room with balcony overlooking the swimming pool, a terrace endowed with an outside “Honeymoon bed”, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Super King Size bed (200x200)
- La Tour: Large suite with a terrace and solarium with an outdoor “Honeymoon bed”. Bathroom with bath. Super King Size bed (200x200)
- Renaissance: Fresco ceiling, four-poster Queen size bed (160X200), en-suite with shower and bath
- Clocher: Large bedroom with bathroom (bath only) in the steeple. Queen size bed (160x200)
- Sienne: Large bedroom. King Size bed (180x200). Dressing room and bathroom (bath)
- Bergame: Large bedroom close to Sienne Suite. Queen Size bed (160X200), bathroom (bath only), dressing room.
- Adèle: Bedroom under the roof. King bed (180X200). Bath.
- Veronese: Twin beds, Private garden and terrace. En-suite with shower
- Cloître: Situated next to the cloisters, with terrace and garden. Super King Bed (200X200), en-suite with bath
- Fragonard: Composed of two separate rooms, en-suite with bath only. King Size bed (180X200). No AC
- Faune: Bright room, with Queen size bed (160X200), en-suite with shower
- Abbé: Twin beds bedroom with a little kitchen and a shower bathroom.