Outdoor features include a 32 sq.meter, saltwater swimming pool discreetly designed to fit into the formal rose garden beside the main house. Further down the property is a recently renovated hardtop tennis court. Both are tucked away on a hillside overlooking a 2.5-acre lake, formerly used for training by an Olympic swimmer for competition. In the middle, you'll discover a small island and gazebo accessible by rowboat.
The property's spacious terrace extends out onto a sprawling lush green hillside. Numerous lounge areas offer private retreats for reading or entertaining. A wooden tree house between the lake and the lotus pond is an ideal spot for bird watching. Enjoy an evening drink at the outdoor champagne bar near the helipad where deep sofas overlook the hillside, an ideal location for admiring the famous Provençal sunsets.
This ancient Provençal Bastide is composed of a master house and independent cottage for personnel and staff. Interiors have been personally designed by the artist owner and are a blend of antique and contemporary fixtures, sourced from the owner's world travels. A recently constructed 12 x 6m infinity pool complete with adjoining lounge area and summer kitchen tops off the outdoor features.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with dressing room with shared bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with shared bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC.
- Bedroom 3: Master with King size bed and en suite bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC. Study area.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed with shared bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC. Private entrance.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with shared bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC. Private entrance.
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed with small children's bed and separate bathroom and shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed with children's bed and separate bathroom and shower room with WC.
An additional 2 bedroom cottage with one Double and one Twin bedroom, sharing a bathroom, is available on request, at an additional charge.
Why we like it: A private estate with a setting out of a fairytale. Think "Out of Africa", an hour flight from Paris. Enjoy country style living with close proximity to luxury spas, golf courses and excellent restaurants.
The views: Spectacular hillside property with views of private lake and mountains in the distance and without a single neighbor in sight!
The gardens: Sprawling open lawns and well-maintained flower gardens. Fruit trees and majestic stone-pine trees provide shade. Private olive tree plantation on the grounds.