The estate extends over several hectares and comprises principally of vineyards and olive orchards, which are cultivated and bottled on-site. At its centre are three buildings: the main house, the Mazet and the Bergerie, which together provide spacious, comfortable and private accommodation for up to 15 guests.
The main house has a large living area, with sofas and bookcases, a formal dining room and well-equipped kitchen. A master bedroom has its own private terrace with plunge pool, and is air-conditioned. The Bergerie and Mazet are more simple in style, but perfectly adequate in terms of comfort; each has its own terrace and independent access. Certainly, everyone can find their own space here, although a variety of opportunities also exist for groups to come together en masse - from the dining terrace and boules pitch under the grand old fig tree, to the fabulous 15m heated swimming pool with adjacent summer house.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Single bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
The Gardens: The large, covered terrace off the main house is the focus for outdoor living with outdoor sofas, sun loungers, and a long, covered dining table. Beyond the terraces, grassy areas provide plenty of space for play, and vineyards extend to the horizon.
The Views:views over vineyards and olive orchards extend over the surrounding landscape, taking in the lower foothills of the surrounding Massif des Maures mountain range.
Why we like it:for the undisturbed tranquillity, hidden amongst the vineyards - with the coast and beaches just a short drive away.