The village of Port Grimaud, located mid-way between Ste Maxime and St Tropez, today encompasses attractive Provençal-style houses on a network of canals. Set a slight way back from the coast, the fully staffed Villa Crystal overlooks the port, with vineyards below providing a rural, Provencal vista in one of the most desirable spots along the Cote d’Azur. Designed to maximise the sea views, the large terrace with jacuzzi and infinity edge pool provide a highly privileged vantage point and a haven for sun worshippers, where drinks and lunches are served by the villa’s professional and attentive team.
With all meals provided by a dedicated team, guests at the villa need not lift a finger; drinks are served as required around the pool, daily housekeeping included as standard and the high-quality catering and attentive nature of the staff make for a care-free villa stay. Inside, the fully equipped, modern kitchen leads to the formal dining space, and relaxed lounge, punctuated by the light flooding in through the full-length windows. All bedrooms feature bold designs, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and sea views.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom, King size bed, en-suite with shower, jet-tub, TV, lounge, opening to the private terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite with shower, jet-tub, TV, opening to the terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite with shower, jet-tub, TV, opening to the terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite with shower, jet-tub, TV, opening to the terrace
- Bedroom 5: Usually reserved for staff use
The Gardens: A large sun terrace and infinity pool, the property does not offer lawn areas within the grounds.
The Views: Vineyard and sea aspects, with Port Grimaud and St Tropez in full view.
Why we like it: A fully catered villa holiday providing views over the famous Gulf of St Tropez.
Nota Bene: With drops, an infinity edge pool and smaller grounds, the property is not recommended to groups with children under the age of 6.
The annexe bedroom is reserved for villa staff overnight use.