A short walk away from the heart of the village lies the Bastide de la Paix, with its dining terraces and pool oriented to take in the views. From the upper terraces stone steps lead down to a lower garden where an 8m heated swimming pool has an adjacent pool house. Furnished terraces overlook the boules court.
Accommodation is comfortable and well-presented, with two master bedrooms and flexible bedroom options. A country kitchen opens directly onto a dining terrace, well-positioned to capture the view in the clear morning light. The house is equipped with WiFi and board games, a separate study and TV room.
- Drawing/TV room
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, en suite shower room accessible by a step and access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 with double bed (can also be a twin), shares shower room to Bedroom 1 along the corridor. Rear facing window, so usually most suitable for children.
- Bedroom 3 with double bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 4 with double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 5 with double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 6 with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower, dressing room
The Gardens: Well-maintained and neatly bordered grounds surround the pool and terraces.
The Views: From the dining terrace extend across the Luberon National Park.
Why We Like It: The view across the Luberon is splendid, as is the country house style - although it is the proximity of one of Provence's most popular villages that makes this such a stand-out property.