Mont Ventoux has drawn cyclists to its slopes for many decades, with those keen to really test themselves and take on this famed stage of the Tour de France. Whether a cyclist or not, Mont Ventoux makes an impression on all those that see it, rising to an impressive elevation of 1,912 metres. Just a short journey from the ‘Giant of Provence’ is the Mas Ventoux.
The accommodation is split between the main house (3 bedrooms) and the guest suite (2 bedrooms). High ceilings and a soft colour palette bring a sense of light and coolness, the temperature a welcome change from the sun-drenched Mediterranean garden. Plenty of shaded spots outside offer options for al fresco dining. Table tennis, reading in the garden summer house, and the beautiful pool area will tempt you to stay at the house. The views of Vaison-la-Romaine with its Roman theatre, and the various peaks that one can see including Mont Ventoux, will be sure to give ideas for little day trips or indeed more serious cycle adventures!
- Large reception hall, living/dining room with seating for 10, fully equipped kitchen, DVD room (no television channels available)
- Gym (accessed independently from outside) equipped with yoga mat, stationary bike, and step master
- Office room, laundry room
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (180cm), en suite shower room with double washbasin, Italian style rain shower, separate wc. Air-conditioning (at night only). Access to private terrace with Mont Ventoux views
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (160cm), separate bathroom with double washbasin, separate wc. Air-conditioning (at night only).
- Bedroom 3: Twin room (2 x 90cm), en suite shower room, Italian style rain shower, wc. Air-conditioning (at night only).
- Bedroom 4: Twin room (2 x 90cm), en suite bathroom, old style bath tub with separate wc
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed (160cm) en suite shower room, Italian style rain shower, wc
The guest suite is independent from the main house. The bedrooms are interconnected with double set of doors for privacy.
In the grounds:
- 13 x 6m swimming pool (unheated) secured with electric shutter
- Numerous shaded outdoor eating areas
- Summer kitchen located in pool house, equipped with fridge, ice machine, dishwasher
- Garden summer house, with built-in lounging area and coffee table
- Seating areas with sweeping views over nearby Vaison-la-Romaine and Dentelles de Montmirail
- Table tennis