Taking the track through the estate's which produce red, white and rosé wines with appellations Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire and Côtes de Provence, is also a historic experience; wine has been produced here for centuries thanks to its fine ecosystem that dates back to wine production in the Roman times. Accommodation is shared across two buildings. This allows a group of friends or two families to be able to benefit from some privacy when desired, and to come together by the dramatic poolside setting whose terrace is a popular spot for BBQs and sampling the estate's produce. The main house, wheelchair accessible and with a lift, provides a large living room with tasteful décor, TV, music system and fireplace as well as tiled floors and beamed ceilings. There is a light, fresh farmhouse feel. This house opens via double doors to the large terrace. The Provençal feel continues into the indoor dining space and small, yet well-equipped kitchen leading to a small private terrace where morning croissants and coffee are often taken under the shade of a mulberry tree. Downstairs on the pool level is the children's bedroom with four single beds whilst two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor complete the accommodation in the main house. Next door, Le Petit Mas annexe offers two en-suite bedrooms that can be taken as double or twins (can be an inter-connecting family suite) as well as a large double bedroom on the lower level, with external access only, private bathroom access to the terrace and a truly spectacular view to wake up to.
ACCOMMODATION - MAIN HOUSE
- Living, and dining room
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1 with four single beds, shower room, AC and access to the pool terrace
- Bedroom 2 with king-size bed (180cm), AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 with king-size bed (180cm), AC, en-suite bathroom, bath with hand-held shower
Above rooms are accessible by lift and can be inter-connecting.
LE PETIT MAS (10m from Main House)
- Bedroom 4 with king- size bed (180cm) or twin, AC, en-suite bathroom, bath with hand-held shower
- Bedroom 5 with king- size bed (180cm) or twin, AC, en-suite bathroom, bath with hand-held shower
Above rooms can be inter-connecting via the bathrooms, or with separate external entrances.
- Bedroom 6 with king-size bed (180cm), AC, en-suite bathroom, bath, access to terrace and stunning views - external access only from the lower level
The Gardens: Private and elevated setting, with large decked terrace, semi-circular panoramic setting, all overlooking the vineyards.
The Views: Unrivalled, panoramic, dramatic and best enjoyed lazing in the heated infinity pool.
Why we like it: Offering awe-inspiring views amidst the vineyards within 35 minutes from Aix-en-Provence, and the coast and Cassis just a little further away.