The charm of a rustic Provencal farmhouse is still on display at Villa des Olivades; stone floors, original fireplaces and beamed ceilings blend seamlessly with the more contemporary artwork, rich fabrics and stylish furniture to provide a relaxed and comfortable vibe to this family retreat. The restaurant at the neighbouring hotel offers welcome French cuisine in a relaxed setting, and the villa's outdoor covered dining space is a haven to retreat to for lazy lunches out of the glaze of the summer sun.
Bedrooms are spacious, each with en-suite facilities and each in its own individual style. The Master bedroom benefits from excellent views across the olive groves and plains that lead from the villa's grounds. The top floor is a children's hideaway with 3 single beds and a chance to escape from parents!
- Living room
- Fully equipped Kitchen/dining room
- Terrace overlooking the pool
- Bedroom 1 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
FIRST FLOOR :
- Bedroom 2 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 Master Suite with king-size bed, AC, en-suite bathroom, dressing room
- Bedroom 6 Children's room with 3 singles and en-suite bathroom
The Gardens: Large lawns and mature olive trees with a large stone pool terrace.
The Views: Olive trees, olive trees and a few more olive trees for good measure!
Why we like it: Relaxed, stylish and welcoming, and just happens to be in arguably the most delightful area in Provence with a restaurant on the doorstep.