The nearby village of Maussane is still one of the country's most important olive oil producing destinations with a vibrant Thursday market where locals and visitors assemble to trade and sample seasonal produce, with lavender, honey, marmalade and the meat from the famous Camargue bulls, some of the finest on offer. The Alpilles region of Provence is blessed with some of France's prettiest and most popular towns and villages and visitors can while away days fleeting between the likes of Les Baux, St Rémy de Provence and Eygalières, sampling the gastronomic delights for which the area is famous.
Bedrooms are spacious, each with en-suite facilities and each in its own individual style. The Master bedroom benefits from excellent views across the olive groves and plains that lead from the villa's grounds. The top floor is a children's hideaway with 3 single beds and a chance to escape from parents!
- Living room
- Fully equipped Kitchen/dining room
- Terrace overlooking the pool
- Bedroom 1 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
FIRST FLOOR :
- Bedroom 2 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 with Double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 Master Suite with king-size bed, AC, en-suite bathroom, dressing room
- Bedroom 6 Children's room with 3 singles and en-suite bathroom
The Gardens: Large lawns and mature olive trees with a large stone pool terrace.
The Views: Olive trees, olive trees and a few more olive trees for good measure!
Why we like it: Relaxed, stylish and welcoming, and just happens to be in arguably the most delightful area in Provence with a restaurant on the doorstep.