The grounds of Villa du Verger are beautifully designed, a mix of 3 acres of natural landscapes punctuated by tall cypress trees, fragrant flowers like jasmine and roses, and verdant lawns. A long, heated 15 x 6m swimming pool is ideal for swimming laps. A pergola offers respite from the hot Provençal sun while guests can enjoy a game of boules. Meals are best enjoyed outside with the summer kitchen and pizza oven.The interiors are modern and comfortable. Subdued colours and high quality fabrics have been chosen carefully to respect the natural feeling of the property. Traditional materials can be seen through such as cream-coloured tiles, large French windows and exposed beams.
A 400 m2 South-facing mas bathed in light throughout the long summer days. Five bedrooms, three of which are en suite, offer guests comfort and independence. A separate guest apartment in the garden can accommodate a couple and offers a living area, kitchen and outside dining area. The style is subtle mix of ancient charms found in the exposed beams, terracotta floors and modern comforts such as the fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area with iPod dock and sound system. Villa du Verger is a perfect villa for families and friends looking for quiet and beauty with close proximity to Saint Rémy de Provence.
- 30 m2 living area with open fireplace
- TV room and office equipped with a printer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with Italian shower. Separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 share a bathroom with Italian shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed.
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 4 and 5 share a bathroom with Italian shower.
- Laundry room.
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Separate toilet. Kitchen with fridge and breakfast utilities. Living room with sofa and TV.
Gardens: Elegant manicured gardens dotted by cypress trees, oaks and lush lawns.
Views: The Alpilles mountains and a beautiful mix of trees and verdant lawns surrounding the villa.
Why we like it: Oozing with character, charm and beauty. Excellent facilities and very close to the heart of Saint Rémy de Provence.