Nestled in the pine trees at the foothills of the Alpilles National Park, this contemporary, spacious mas was built using traditional materials and techniques including dry stone walls, exposed beams and local tiles.
The spacious 100m2 living room with 5m high ceilings is impressive, as is the master suite, measuring over 50m2. The property has five air-conditioned bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with a bathtub or wet-room showers. All rooms are on the same level with direct access to the gardens. A separate annexe houses a gym and recreation room with exercise bike, running machine and free weights.
- Living area/Kitchen (100 m2) with large French windows looking southwards onto the garden and swimming pool. View northwards onto the terrace with magnificent antique fountain and a view of the Alpilles.
- Large fireplace
- Semi-professional kitchen equipped with American style refridgerator, microwave, juicer, food processor, and blender. Two ovens and one grill.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be twin) and en suite bathroom with spacious Italian shower and double sinks. South-East facing.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be twin) and en suite bathroom with spacious Italian shower and double sinks. TV with satellite. South-West facing.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4: Smaller bedrooms that share the same bathroom with spacious Italian shower. Both have King size bed (can be twins). West facing.
- Bedroom 5: Master bedroom (50 m2 and 4m high ceilings) with King size bed (can be twin) and en suite bathroom with spacious Italian shower, bath and double sinks. West facing.
Gardens: Olive trees, pine trees, and traditional Provençal plants such as lavender, oleander, and thyme.
Views: Sweeping 180° views over the countryside.
Why we like it: Excellent facilities such as an extra long, heated swimming pool, beautiful pool house and air-conditioned bedrooms. You are in the heart of some of the best cycling and walking trails in Provence.
Location: In the heart of the Alpilles, just 800m from the charming Provençal village of Maussane les Alpilles.