This is a beautiful renovation of a large five bedroom mas set in its own private valley, with uninterrupted views across to Mount Ventoux and the neighbouring vineyards.
The mas has been restored in a sympathetic style with a light touch, retaining many of its original features; exposed white washed brick work, polished stone floors and original timber doors, complemented with elegant mid-century furniture. Finished to the highest standard with all the modern amenities one would expect of a luxury villa.
Set around a central courtyard the property faces onto the garden with a large open plan country kitchen/dining area, and upstairs a mezzanine living room with an open fire place. The ground floor has a second smaller sitting room and media suite, a dedicated office, and the master bedroom, whilst the first floor has four bedrooms with ensuite or adjacent bathrooms.
The garden contains a heated pool overlooked by an outdoor dining terrace, which provides the perfect spot from which to enjoy the evening sunset.
- Professionally equipped open plan kitchen dining room
- Large living room area with open log fire
- Small media/sitting room
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Family room: Double bed and 2 (small) singles with adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
An enchanting Alice in Wonderland attic playroom is accessed through a secret door in the eaves
WHY WE LIKE IT: An idyllic rambling Provencal farmhouse, set in its own private valley, tastefully restored to provide all mod cons whilst retaining its original charm and character.