The area's rich history is demonstrated through the ancient Roman ruins that punctuate the landscape and the endless rows of glistening vineyards interspersed with lines of vibrant ochre. Today, life in this region remains centred on the pleasures originating from the rich soil; excellent quality wines, exquisite Mediterranean produce and spices like safron, olives, and the local delicacy Brandade de Morue, all of which enliven the spirits and entice the palate. Close by are three UNESCO world heritage sites: Pont du Gard, the Cevannes Causses plateaux, and Saint Gilles Abbey. Discover these gems left by the Romans, enchanting caves, dramatic amphitheatres in nearby Avignon and Orange, or wander through the authentic medieval streets of nearby Uzès - all within a short reach, a region which has remained true to itself and continues to offer so much to those in search of authenticity and natural pleasures.
- Living room
- Kitchen with granite tops, double-oven with gas hobs and electric oven, large fridge and second wine fridge
- Dining room and kitchen with direct access to garden
- Laundry room with direct access to terrace to hang clothes, Miele washing machine, dryer and sink
- Terrace with two tables and chairs
- Living room with entertainment area, wood burning stove, and direct access to terrace
- Bathroom with shower and bath combo
- Bedroom 1: Master with Superking size bed, direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Single bed with additional pull out truckle bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with garden view, direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with en suite shower and bath combo
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds suitable for children only due to sloping ceiling
Gardens: Charming gardens surrounded by lavender and fragrant plants such as jasmine and thyme, a haven of bliss for the senses.
Views: Remarkable views over the vineyards and olive groves.
Why we like it: A perfect retreat with great proximity to Uzès, a breath-taking village bubbling with charm, Chateauneuf du Pape, with it's legendary vineyards and the UNESCO heritage site Pont du Gard.