Set amidst the reputable vineyards of Bergerac, Lenvege is a 13th Century chateau, surrounded with 30 acres of private landscaped gardens, park and woodland. The region, known as the 'gateway to the Périgord', is well placed for discovering the local Chateaux, vineyards and amazing medieval towns. A total of five bedrooms are divided over the chateau's three floors, and include large king-size bedrooms, each with recently renovated en suite bathrooms. The house retains plenty of original features, including traditional stonework, 4m ceilings and embrasure windows. Grand reception and public rooms on the ground floor are impressively decorated with rich fabrics and grand open fireplaces. Despite all the historic features, the house has been fully modernised and includes Wi-Fi internet and a fully-equipped kitchen. Housekeeping is provided for two hours daily and a cook is available on request.
- Entrance hall leading to grand salon in the East Tower
- Breakfast room, kitchen, utility room
- Formal dining room seating 12 guests in the West Tower
- Nanny flat with sitting room, a double bed and shower
- Bedroom 1 with king-size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 with king-size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Family living area with home entertainment system
- Bedroom 3 with king-size four-poster bed with en suite bathroom in the East Tower plus 2 single beds. Can be a family bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 with four-poster king-size bed with en suite bathroom in the West Tower
- Bedroom 5 with two single beds and en suite bathroom