FACILITIES & LAYOUT
The entrance hall with its exposed beams, terracotta tiles and thick stone walls welcome guests to this ideal family retreat. To the right you'll find a spacious drawing room with two sitting areas laid with soft, Spanish limestone tiles. A guest bathroom and further sitting room are to the left. Underfloor heating provides excellent comfort for cool days. Thick stone walls ensure that inside remains cool even during hot summer days.
A well-equipped kitchen with professional grade gas hob & electric oven. An open fireplace can be used for grilling and cooking dishes au feu du bois. Just off the kitchen is an elegant dining area seating 12-14 guests.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed
- Bedroom 2: King size bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: Super king size bed with ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds
- Separate bathroom 1: Spacious walk-in shower and large bath tub with views up to the hills. Heated towel racks and under-floor heating.
- Separate bathroom 2: Shower & Bath combination. Heated towel racks.
* Each bathroom has it's own high pressure feed system and heating system for intensely pleasurable showers.
- Restored attic serves as dormitory/den with 4 single mattresses. Flatscreen TV with playstation and large play space.
The gardens: Lawns and plenty of space surround the property. A well-stocked organic potager offers an abundance of fresh produce throughout the season - including the most delicious, sun-ripe tomatoes imaginable!
The views: Delightful views of rolling hills and woodland.
Why we like it: An elegant renovation of a traditional farmhouse. Ideally situated in the heart of the Languedoc Roussillon region, a region rich in culture, history and gastronomy.