Pushing through the sand, the wrought-iron garden gate of La Tosca leads directly onto the bay. From there, a barefoot walk along the beach in either direction leads to summer restaurants and ad hoc oyster bars, under water treasures served with chilled muscadet on elbow-to-elbow tables. The Asiatic influence at La Tosca extends beyond a choice selection of Eastern furnishings and garden focal points - the villa staff provide Oriental levels of dedication to guests. An attentive villa manager helps guests discover the local region from Day 1, and housekeepers who visit six days per week neatly lay-out a French breakfast on the covered dining terrace overlooking the bay.
Beautifully-tended gardens of lawns and iridescent borders surround a 15m lap pool, book-ended with day-beds, smothered with cushions. Kayaks are provided for the beach, with table tennis and trampoline also available on-site.
The near region is rich in cultural diversity and interest, one can enjoy recreational as well as educational experiences- Paragliding at Dune du Pyla - Cycling in the beautiful pine forests - Discovering the fabulous treasures of the Bordeaux wine region.
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen
- Dining-Room with open fireplace, with French doors leading onto terrace
- Cinema room with DVD library
- Library with open fireplace
- 'La Verandah' - double (or Twin) bed with en suite shower. Access to private terrace (Wheelchair Access).
- Office area
- 'Le Bassin' - King size (can be twin) bed with en-suite, private verandah.
- 'La Fôret' - King size (can be twin) bed with en-suite
- 'L'Eau Vive' - Master suite, King size bed, en-suite double shower and double size Jacuzzi. His/her dressing rooms + private terrace overlooking the sea & private terrace overlooking the pool.
- 'Le Confort' - King size with en suite shower
- 'La Vue' -King size bed, 360° sea and forest view, en-suite separate shower and bath with fantastic sea view.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Independent studio with access via garden or GROUND floor. Includes a small kitchen and two double (or Twin) bedrooms each with en suite shower.
Location: Nearest Airport: Bordeaux Merignac - 30 mins drive and Bergerac airport 1hour