In the Bordeaux region, every spare square inch is planted with vines, and this corner is no exception. Overlooking this landscape so reminiscent of la France profonde, in private gardens exotically dotted with palm trees, is the Mas des Vignes: a stylish retreat, complete with the white shutters and a soft honeyed stone typical of the Girondaise region.
Four bedrooms are divided over two floors, each with an en suite bathroom; rooms are air-conditioned and comfortable, well-furnished with an overall contemporary feel. Modern and well-equipped, the kitchen is spacious, convenient and has several wine fridges and a bar for testing vintages gathered during the day.
The kitchen opens onto an outdoor dining terrace, with views over the gardens and neighbouring vineyards. Largely lawn and enclosed, the garden is well-maintained and mature. At its centre a 5m plunge pool, with a safety alarm, is well-suited for cooling off and for play. A jet stream function is available for more serious swimming.
- Bedroom 1 with king-size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Bedroom 2 with queen-size bed with en suite bathroom with shower
- Living area
- Dining room
- Office area with HP Printer, WiFi, Copier, Fax
- Bedroom 3 with king-size bed with en suite bathroom with bath.
- Bedroom 4 with queen-size bed with en suite bathroom with shower