On Kalafati beach wind surfers carve through the waves whilst those on land languidly enjoy the spectacle. The popular Lia peninsula is one of the highlights of the island for beach-lovers and water-sports alike. Overlooking the bay, with steps leading directly into the sea is villa Aella.
Sun-loungers arranged around the pool are oriented to capture the southerly outlook, with a covered dining area adjacent dappled with shade the perfect spot for long lunches or escape from the summer heat. Accommodation is divided between the main house, with four bedrooms, brightly decorated including several vibrant art pieces and comfortably furnished including air-conditioning.
Adjacent to the property, two separate guest rooms have sea views and are located on an upper level in the grounds, as well as a further studio apartment, independent with a small kitchen area, is located below the property on a lower ground level.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar leading to outdoor dining area with
- Small playroom/TV room
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with shower)
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with shower)
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with shower)
(All leading directly to pool area)
- Simple single bedroom suited to nanny or driver
- Bedroom 4: Guest suite
- Bedroom 5: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with shower) and balcony (sea view but low walls and drops - not suitable for children)
Three separate guest rooms:
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with ceiling fans and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Twin bedroom with ceiling fans and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8: Studio with double bed, small kitchen area and en-suite bathroom with shower