Within walking distance of the beach on the western shores of Mykonos is villa Apollonia. A superb, contemporary-styled villa, blending sensitively into the landscape, with sea views extending across the bay to the island of Delos, the fabled birthplace of Apollo and the heart of Ancient Greek mythology.
Accommodation is divided over three floors in the main house with a further bedroom available in an adjacent family guest house. Bedrooms are spacious and light, with stylish en suite bathrooms equipped with luxurious rain showers. In addition to four adult bedrooms, a bunk-bedded room in the main house can sleeps up to four children together.
Outdoors swathes of lavender border shaded terraces, suited to dining or relaxation. Lift the head from a chunky novel and cast eyes over the swimming pool to the shimmering Aegean Sea and the islands of the ancient world on the horizon.
- Main Master Bedroom, walk through dressing area and bathroom with exterior Jacuzzi - suitable to accommodate 2 guests.
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom - suitable to accommodate 2 guests
- One double occupancy room with limited view for a guest or employée (lower floor).
- Four children/teenagers (4 beds are in 2 sets of two single beds one above the other / bunk beds).
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite bathroom - suitable to accommodate 2 guests.
- Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom - suitable to accommodate 2 guests.
- Bedroom 5 - One Garden Guest Family House, large shower space and dressing area - 70 sqm - suitable to accommodate up to 4 guests (2 Marriott style beds).