Seven French windows running the length of the living room play their part in capturing as much of this luminary tonic as possible, whilst at the same time providing views across the twinkling waters to Kaparelli Island and the dramatic backdrop of the Albanian mountains. Wrap-around terraces furnished with day beds and sun-loungers are equally oriented to capture the view, and provide a seamless indoor-outdoor ambience.
Extremely well-equipped and air-conditioned, the house has three bedrooms and bathrooms - of which two are located in the property's Venetian Tower - a comfortable and spacious living area and a smart, contemporary kitchen. Outdoors landscaped gardens of maquis, natural rocks, cypress, oak, and carob trees lead down to the water's edge, with jetty available (shared with neighbouring property, Cassiopi House). A 10m x 5m fresh water swimming pool has a pool house with outdoor-dining area, with hobie cats, paddle boards and snorkelling equipment also provided.
- Large open plan sitting room and dining area, table for up to 8 guests, leading to terrace and outside dining and entertaining areas.
- Kitchen with American drinks fridge and ice machines.
- Outside dining / BBQ bar area off the sitting room.
- Outside dining table for up to 8 persons.
- Interchangeable twin-bedded room (can be converted into a double bed), en-suite shower room and private terrace.
- Interchangeable Super King size bedroom (can be converted into a twin-bedded room) with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedded room with en-suite shower room (can't be converted into a double bed).
The gardens: Landscaped gardens of maquis, natural rocks, cypress, oak, and carob trees lead down to the water's edge
The views: Views extend to Kaparelli Island and the dramatic backdrop of the Albanian mountains
Why we like it: A high-quality villa with a thought-of-everything approach to amenties, with the advantage of being a short walk to restaurants, harbour and cafes.