Seven French windows running the length of the living room play their part in capturing as much of this luminary tonic as possible, whilst at the same time providing views across the twinkling waters to Kaparelli Island and the dramatic backdrop of the Albanian mountains. Wrap-around terraces furnished with day beds and sun-loungers are equally oriented to capture the view, and provide a seamless indoor-outdoor ambience.
Extremely well-equipped and air-conditioned, the house has three bedrooms and bathrooms - of which two are located in the property's Venetian Tower - a comfortable and spacious living area and a smart, contemporary kitchen. Outdoors landscaped gardens of maquis, natural rocks, cypress, oak, and carob trees lead down to the water's edge, with jetty available (shared with neighbouring property, Cassiopi House). A 10m x 5m fresh water swimming pool has a pool house with outdoor-dining area, with hobie cats, paddle boards and snorkelling equipment also provided.
- Large open plan sitting room and dining area, table for up to 8 guests, leading to terrace and outside dining and entertaining areas
- Kitchen with American drinks fridge and ice machine
- Outside dining / BBQ bar area off the sitting room
- Outside dining table for up to 8 persons
- Bedroom 1: Double room with twin beds (can be converted into a double), en suite shower room and private terrace
- Bedroom 2: Double room with twin beds (can be converted into a double) and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Double room with twin beds and en-suite shower room (can't be converted into a double bed)
WHY WE LIKE IT: A high-quality villa with a thought-of-everything approach to amenties, with the advantage of being a short walk to restaurants, harbour and cafes. The landscaped gardens of maquis, natural rocks, cypress, oak, and carob trees lead down to the water's edge.