Amongst the most coveted neighbourhoods on the island of Mykonos is Agios Iazaros. Not only is the region calm and breezy in summer, but the prime position of this mountainous outcrop provides the most dazzling views extending far over the bay of western Mykonos, taking in popular Ornos beach, as well as ring-side seats for some of the finest sunsets on the island.
The villa is divided into two halves - old and new. The older - and original - part of the house is more traditional in style, with smaller rooms including a cosy bedroom on the first floor with private balcony.
The newer part of the house is much more contemporary in style, with designer bathrooms with rain showers, and a media room with games area, including satellite TV, a large flat screen and Wi-Fi.
Outdoors the swimming pool is perfectly positioned to capture the spectacular views across the bay and is flanked with shaded dining terraces, built-in barbeque, and olive orchards beyond the white-washed perimeter stone walls.
- Living room
- Dining room
SEPARATE GUEST HOUSE
- Additional Living / Kitchen area
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (can be twin) with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (can be twin) with en-suite bathroom
LOWER GROUND LEVEL
- Living room/playroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (can be twin) with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 5: Double bed (can be twin) with en-suite shower room.
Balcony with low walls and drops.
- Bedroom 6: Double bed (can be twin) with en-suite bathroom,
access to roof terrace (with low-sided walls)