There are several fabulous and spacious outdoor terraces, exterior lounging areas, an alfresco lounge and dining area, fully stocked and working bar and a large shaded pergola area and BBQ area. The large private infinity swimming pool is heavenly and has fabulous views over the Aegean.
Note: Villa Orpheus has a sister property, Villa Eurydice, which can take an additional 10 guests. The two villas are almost identical, adjacent and can inter-connect if required for larger groups, but are otherwise completely independent. The photos above are a combination of both properties.
This modern Mykonian house, built in traditional style using local materials, is set in an exclusive, private position, 2 minutes' drive to the nearest sandy beach and 8 minutes from Mykonos town, has gated grounds and sensational views of Delos. The property features 2 large reception areas, a dining room, 2 kitchens and 5 large, en-suite bedrooms, most of which have private terraces. The property has dedicated full-time house-keeping, local manager and chef on call. It comes with table football, table tennis, air-conditioning and fans, mosquito nets, flat screen TVs, DVDs, CDs and sound system as well as satellite TV, Wi-Fi and calls to landlines worldwide are free.
- Spacious reception area, casual dining area & sitting room, with large, fully stocked open plan kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Korfos Suite - 1 King-size bedroom with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Merthias Suite - 1 Queen or twin bedroom with A/C and en-suite bathroom, table football table
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Large spacious sitting room
- Dining area
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Guest bathroom
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: Houlakia Suite - 1 Queen size suite bedroom with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Tagoo Suite - 1 Queen or twin bedroom, kitchen area, and sitting room area with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Agrari Tower Suite - 1 King size bedroom with A/C, en-suite bathroom and private terrace