The gardens: Surrounding the spacious, five-bedroom property are gardens filled with white agapanthus, purple lavender and olive trees, as quintessential as the cicadas which provide the accompanying soundtrack. From all terraces and the infinity pool, Villa Castro provides a fantastic view over the Northern seaside and coastline of Corfu.
The preferred mode of transport in northern Corfu is the outboard motor boat, providing access to otherwise unreachable scenic bays, hidden beaches and water-front tavernas. Boat life also captures the free-spirit essence of Greek island life; a life of simple pleasures, without constraint.
Villa Castro is a modern and elegant property with bright and tastefully designed rooms in light colours.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
- One double with ensuite bathroom on lower ground floor opening out onto a private balcony. (This is the largest bedroom).
- One small twin with ensuite bathroom.
- Indoor Jacuzzi bath and gym.
- TV room with large sofas
- Infinity Pool and terrace
- Sitting room leading onto terrace with table for meals, seating area overlooking the pool.
- Kitchen leading onto side terrace with pizza oven and table and chairs for meals
- Twin room with ensuite shower room and balcony
- Twin room with ensuite shower room
- Double room with ensuite bathroom and balcony with the best views over the bay
WHY WE LIKE IT: Villa Castro combines a perfect location with stunning views, its spacious outdoor area and elegant and modern interiors.