Villa Melas is a contemporary villa with generously proportioned interiors and living spaces flooded with light from the large windows that lead onto a sun-filled terrace. The outdoor area has shaded seating areas for both dining and general relaxing, a BBQ, sunbeds, as well as a jacuzzi and swimming pool.
Mykonos is one of the most popular of the Greek islands, and with good reason. The scene took off in the 1950s when Mykonos started to attract the glamorous to its picture-postcard beaches. Good food, a relaxed atmosphere and first class natural environment continue to draw people to the Mykonian shores, a fact that is reflected in the good transport links currently provided to the island – Mykonos is a lot more accessible than some of its neighbours.
Villa Melas makes the most of outdoor living, with wonderful shaded dining areas, a shimmering infinity pool and Jacuzzi and comfy over-sized seating for relaxing in the sun. The villa is comprised of the main house and three independent guest rooms. There is a gym, living and dining space and a fully equipped kitchen.
The nearest beach is approximately three minutes away by car.
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom Living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, guest WC
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom Independent guest rooms
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom These two bedrooms share an outdoor terrace and the jacuzzi
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom (cannot be twin) with en suite bathroom