Bedrooms are classically decorated, comfortable and well-proportioned, all with ensuite bathrooms with tubs or showers. There is a large, fully equipped kitchen, as well as spacious living areas and a games room with traditional snooker table.
French doors open on to a central courtyard, where a long table with flickering candles sets the scene for summer evening dining. A pool-side table dappled in shade is well positioned for lunches overlooking the bay, while several additional outdoor terraces and private bedroom balconies make great spots for escaping with a good novel and a glass of rosé.
- Bedroom 1 ‘Master bedroom’ with King size bed, a private balcony and two en-suite bathrooms - one with a large shower room and the other with a Jacuzzi bathtub
- Bedroom 2 ‘Blue Room’ with King size bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony with sea views
- Bedroom 3 ‘Moroccan Room’: Two single beds (can be set up as king size bed), en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Entrance hall leading to outdoor terraces
- Study/ library with balcony
- Formal dining room seating 12 with access to outdoor terraces
- Kitchen with table seating 8-10 with outdoor breakfast table
- Laundry/ pantry and W.C.
- Outdoor dining table seating 12 with large patio and sea views, adjacent to the living and dining room
LOWER GROUND FLOOR:
- Bedroom 4 and 5 ‘Gounalakis suite’: Two bedrooms, each with two single beds which can be converted into king size beds. These bedrooms share a living room and a bathroom with tub and shower attachment. They also have access to a covered terrace
- Bedroom 6 ‘Manolis suite’: One bedroom with Double bed and a separate sitting area with sofa-bed. En-suite shower room and access to private terrace
- Games room with TV and antique billiards table and access to pool area
SEPARATE COTTAGE: (supplement applies)
Two Bedroom Cottage - Accommodates 4 additional guests (16 guests in total with main house).
- Bedroom 7: Twin room with ensuite bathroom with tub and shower attachment
- Bedroom 8: Double room with queen-size bed and small ensuite shower room
- Located below the tennis court these two bedrooms share a kitchen, dining and living area. The cottage, 65 meters away from the main house, is not rented separately and is not included in the rental unless specifically agreed in advance
- 12m swimming pool, with heating available (supplement applies) and changing rooms with shower. Large furnished pool terrace with barbecue and outdoor dining area seating 12 guests
- Additional outdoor dining terrace adjacent from the main house
- Full size tennis court, boules court and croquet lawn
- Greek Orthodox private chapel with sea views
- Path to the sea with wooden platform with two sun loungers, a refrigerator and steps into the sea. Please note, this is a rocky area and in stormy weather the sea can be quite rough and dangerous.
Several balconies have low rails. Unprotected drops in the grounds, mean that young children must be supervised at all times. The sea can be quite rough and dangerous in inclement weather.