Argentous is an extremely elegant, 65ft sloop with 4 comfortable cabins and an excellent crew of two. She sails really well - for complete novices, the skipper will gladly teach you the basics and for the more experienced sailor, you are welcome to take control . Meanwhile, the cook will rustle up really delicious meals to enjoy when you drop anchor.
Below deck, Argentous has 4 cabins; 1 master bedroom with king size bed and 2 further double cabins, all with their own en suite shower rooms. There is a bunk room too, which is more suited to children or teenagers, with access to the guest cloakroom opposite. Although Argentous is beautiful inside and out, it is really above deck that she shows off her best attributes. As she elegantly glides through the water, the large flat foredeck is the prime sunbathing spot and when moored; the hammock provides the ultimate place to chill.
Before lunch use one of the fishing lines on board to put a lure out behind you. Your cook will happily barbecue your freshly caught tuna and pair it with delicious salads and a chilled bottle of rosé. Served on the beautiful main deck, two cockpit tables provide the ideal spot for lunch. Open the garage door to create another sunbathing deck, and you’ll find an array of water toys cleverly stowed away; including water skis, a wakeboard, 2 stand up paddle boards, which convert into a windsurfers, a ringo and 2 person mattress.
- Length: 65ft
- Launched: 2015
- Style: Sloop
- No. of cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 2 x Double Cabins & 1 x Bunk Room (2 beds - no en suite)
- Bathrooms: 3 (plus a guest cloakroom)
- In cabin: Air-conditioning throughout
- Kit: 32” TV, DVD, Bose music system, 3G based wifi, USB charging sockets and 220v European plug sockets
- Toys: 4.2m 50HP speedboat, water skis, wake board, 2 paddle boards (convert to windsurfers) mattress and ringo
- Crew: Skipper and cook
- Housekeeping: Daily housekeep and towels & sheets changed mid-week.