Aurous, first launched in 2016, has effortlessly taken sailing holidays to lofty new heights. As yachts go, she is positively roomy and every bit as comfortable as a contemporary and sleek villa, with unexpected extras such as two trampolines, ideal for keeping little ones amused when anchored, and five beautifully-appointed cabins, all with their own en suite bathrooms.
Controlled from the helm station on the elevated flybridge, this superb vantage point gives the captain and his assistants (whoever they might be) unrivalled king-of-the-sea views over the vibrant turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea, and at the same time provides some welcome shade to the main cockpit below, not to mention a wonderful place for sundowners.
The charming crew will meet your every need and will be delighted to take full control or sit back let you sail the boat, as you prefer. Expect to be wowed by restorative breakfasts and delicious lunches lovingly prepared by your cook, with elegant, fresh and innovative menus, possibly involving your catch of the day, if you are skilled fishermen. As you would expect with a catamaran of this calabre, she has a horde of ‘toys’ on board to include water skis, wakeboard, ringo and paddleboards.
- Length: 52ft
- Launched: 2016
- Style: Catamaran
- No. of cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 3 x Double Cabins & 1 x Bunk Room (2 beds)
- Bathrooms: 5
- In cabin: Air-conditioning throughout
- Kit: 32” TV, DVD, Bose music system, 3G based wifi, USB charging sockets and 220v European plug sockets
- Toys: 4m 40HP speedboat, water skis, wake board, 2 paddle boards (convert to windsurfers) and ringo
- Crew: Skipper and cook
- Housekeeping: Daily housekeep with towels and sheets changed mid-week