With electrically controlled sails, she is easy to handle and you can be involved with the sailing as much or as little as you like. Take the helm, trim the sails or just sit back and let the experienced crew do all the work.
Below deck, there are 3 cabins - 1 master cabin with king-size bed and 2 more that can be configured as double or twin cabins, as you prefer. Each is air-conditioned and has its own en suite shower room. The high level of craftsmanship is evident throughout, however it is the staff on board Jeannous who particularly impress. Unassuming, kind and welcoming, this well-chosen team will ensure you see the very best of the islands, discussing and planning daily activities with you, all the while producing delicious, fresh and often typically Greek meals for you to enjoy on deck.
Open the lazarette and there are plenty of options for some fast-paced water fun, including water skis, a wakeboard and a ringo. For a more relaxed time on the water, 2 stand-up paddleboards and a windsurfer are also available for exploring hidden bays.
- Length: 57ft
- Built: 2016
- Style: Sloop
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin & 2 x Double/Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 3
- In-cabin: Air-conditioning
- Kit: 32” TV, DVD, Bose music system, 3G based wifi, USB charging sockets and 220v European plug sockets
- Toys: 3.5m 40HP rib, water skis, windsurfer, wake board, kneeboard, paddle boards and ringo
- Crew: Skipper and cook
- Housekeeping: Daily housekeep with towels and sheets changed mid-week.