In a privileged position overlooking the gulf of Naples sits the elegant late 19th century Villa Capricosa. It's a prestigious and charming villa on Ischia island, located 5 minutes from the main harbour an surrounded by a verdant garden, with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and Naples in the background. The five large and bright bedrooms all overlook the beautiful gardens and are furnished in a classical style. The property is right on the waterfront with direct access to the famous Spiaggia degli Inglesi beach.
The villa and setting is quintessential Southern Italy, with bright welcoming interiors combined with modern facilities. The salt water pool with its fabulous views and the thermal pool are perfect to enjoy a reinvigorating holiday. The al fresco dining really provides a lovely atmosphere for summer dinners tasting some gorgeous local food and wine.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, shared bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom, shared bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom located in an annexe with access from the garden