Villa Ginepro is one of the largest private villas on Capri, built in the 18thcentury. Located in the more peaceful and exclusive hills of Capri, Villa Ginepro enjoys fantastic views over the sea, the Marina Grande, Ischia and the Gulf of Naples. The villa can be reached only by a 15 minutes’ walk from the Main Piazzetta.
Enjoy the charm of the property in the evenings when the sun sinks, colouring everything in a pink light before it disappears behind the island of Ischia. In the beginning of the 20th century, the villa was owned and renovated by the British author Norman Douglas, who created an atmospheric and charming home surrounded by extensive gardens with oak trees, Mediterranean pine and olive trees, elms and cypresses. In the 1980s the current owners, an Italian family, built the large swimming pool completely by hand with a team of landscape architects to take full advantage of the clifftop views.
Villa Ginepro is a large property consisting of the main villa with five bedrooms and two nearby dependences with one bedroom each. All interiors are bright and welcoming with tall French windows and light coloured furniture. The Ebony staircase represents the heart of the main villa, leading to the different floors of the house. In the living room, a large custom-made sofa with views of the gardens, is the perfect place to gather together with friends and family to relax.
- Bedroom 1: with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 2: with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 3: with king-size bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 4: with king-size bed and a shared bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 5: with king-size bed and a shared bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 6: queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 7: twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower