In a serene coastal setting flanked by the Cala Capra and Cala Selvaggia beaches amidst the rugged natural beauty of the Cala Capra Park, Hotel Capo d'Orso Thalasso & Spa is one of the island's most attractive five-star hotels. Tastefully designed in a traditional yet contemporary Sardinian style, the hotel has 84 rooms and suites.
Overlooking the archipelago of La Maddalena and the neighbouring resorts of Costa Smeralda, this boutique hotel offers understated elegance and a distinctive charm, coupled with extensive leisure facilities. The hotel offers visits to the facing archipelago islands and the resorts along the Emerald Coast. Renowned for its thalasso and spa centre, the hotel features a variety of treatments, with heated seawater pools, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath available to maximise levels of relaxation. There are two atmospheric restaurants serving the finest Mediterranean cuisine and an authentic wood-fired pizzeria.
- Celebratory occasions
Things to do at the property:
- Dine at the two restaurants Il Paguro and Gli Olivastri
- Casual dining at the pizzeria and snack bar
- Embrace the restorative powers of the thalasso pools
- Indulge in a spa treatment
- Relax in the Jacuzzi and Turkish bath
- Outdoor saltwater pool
- Practise your swing at the nine-hole pitch and putt
- Complimentary golf lessons for children under 13 years of age in season
- Outdoor seawater pool, set on an attractive rocky reef (part of the Spa)
- Work out at the open-air (shaded) gym
Things to do nearby:
- The beaches of Cala Selvaggia and Cala Capra, the latter boasting sunbeds and mattresses for hotel guests
- Explore underwater treasures through the dive centre
- The glamorous resorts along the Costa Smeralda
- Boat trips to the islands of the Maddalena Archipelago and Corsica
- Horse riding along the coastline
- Tennis court
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in L'Incantu thalasso and spa centre. Children over 14 years may be admitted if accompanied by an adult.