Set just above the lakeside amidst delightful private 100-year-old gardens, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo is one of the finest hotels on the shores of Lake Como. Dating back to the early 1900s, this former Art Nouveau palace offers a warm welcome with its 84 rooms and suites and stands resplendently amongst a blaze of flowers, including rare ancient magnolias, clouds of azaleas, tulips and geraniums, hedges of rhododendron and beds of hydrangea.
From its privileged lakeside position, you'll have wonderful, unparalleled views of Bellagio and the stunning Grigne mountains. Enjoy a swim in either of the outdoor pools, one set in the gardens and the other, a floating pool beside the private beach, is the ultimate setting for a lakeside swim.
- Families of all ages
Things to do at the property:
- Enjoy the marvellous views over Lake Como
- Play tennis on the hotel clay courts
- Relax in the extensive gardens or on the lakeside terraces
- Dine in one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and snack bars, including Terrazza Gualtiero Marchesi overlooking the lake
- Swim in one of the hotel's 3 pools
- Pamper yourself in the hotel spa
Things to do nearby:
- Explore Lake Como by boat on board Batt, a brand new water limousine named after Giovanni Battista Mallone, a forefather of the hotel's owners.
- Visit Bellagio, "Pearl of Lake Como" on the opposite side of the lake
- The magnificent 18th century Villa Carlotta and gardens is a five minute walk from the hotel
- 7 of Italy's top 18-hole golf courses are nearby, the closest just 5km away
- Water-skiing and windsurfing on the lake (lessons available)
- Como, Menaggio and Milan all make for easy day excursions