Hotel Romazzino, in northern Sardinia, enjoys an exceptional location, excellent facilities and the highest standards of accommodation and service. Famed for its immaculate white beaches and myriad of water pursuits, the pristine white buildings nestle amidst a fragrant landscape of flowering hibiscus, juniper, rosemary and macchia.
Sister hotel to the Cala di Volpe, Hotel Romazzino is located on the Costa Smeralda coastline and is surrounded by beautiful, private gardens. There is a wide range of facilities to enjoy, from golf to sailing, and an abundance of fully supervised activities to entertain the children.
Just 3km from the bars and restaurants in Porto Cervo, Hotel Romazzino combines authentic Sardinian charm with exceptional facilities, all overlooking the jewel-toned waters and white sands of Sardinia's Emerald Coast.
The 94 rooms and suites are elegantly appointed in authentic Sardinian style, with handcrafted artisan furnishings and a palette of Mediterranean hues adding warmth and character. A formal restaurant and lunchtime barbecue showcase innovative regional flair whilst Bar Ginepro, the saltwater swimming pool, fitness and wellness centre provide a varied and extensive menu of restorative elixir.
- Families of all ages
Things to do at Hotel Romazzino:
- Dinner at the formal Romazzino Restaurant
- Lunch at Ristorante Barbecue
- Aperitifs at Bar Ginepro
- Cool off in the saltwater swimming pool, just steps from the beach
- Private white-sand beach with complimentary loungers, parasols and towels, plus a nearby beach bar
- Indoor and outdoor fitness centre
- Beauty and massage treatments at the wellness salon
- Enjoy a knockabout on the hotel's tennis court or at Cervo Tennis Club, ten minutes away
- Toy Club children's club for three to 12 year olds, playground and separate children's restaurant
- Water skiing, jet skiing, windsurfing, sailing, diving, snorkelling, canoeing and rubber boating all available
- Browse the boutiques
Things to do nearby:
- Shopping and strolling in sophisticated Porto Cervo, with its elegant archways and pastel-coloured buildings
- Boat trips to the idyllic white-sand islands of the Maddalena Archipelago and the Bocche di Bonifacio
- Sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, scuba diving and fishing excursions along the Costa Smeralda
- San Pantaleo's farmers' and artisans' market (Thursdays)
- The Grotto of Ispinigoli, renowned for their spectacular stalagmites
- Pevero Golf Club, ranked amongst the top 50 courses in the world, just 5km from the hotel
- Hotel Romazzino is very much geared up towards children, with its own children's restaurant, playground, and Toy Club aimed at children aged from three to 12 years, with babysitting also available on request.
- Children are not permitted in the Piano Bar.
- Guests must be 18 years or older to use the fitness centre.