In your childhood dreams you might have imagined yourself spending a summer in a handsome, historic, white villa on the sparkling, western shores of the fabled Lake Como. They'd be a stylish, teak-decked speedboat at your disposal to slip you through the translucent waters on your way to the cobblestoned, fairy-tale village of Bellagio. Here you'd discover a tantalising cornucopia of dining terraces, delicatessens, cafés and boutiques. And, when not exploring Lake Como's famous sights, intriguing inlets, villages, castles, beaches and coves, you'd have panoramic terraces to dine on, luxuriant gardens to roam and giant picture windows through which to gaze mesmerizingly at the ever-changing views. Villa Giuseppina's incredible position and its recent multi-million euro transformation have made it one of the most desirable properties on the lake.
- Main living room with fireplace
- 3 steps up - Second large living room
- Beautiful dining room with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast room
- Spacious living room with access to the pool
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower attachment
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Dedicated family floor with kitchenette, TV area and dining table
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower attachment
- Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 7: Double bedroom and twin bedroom, sharing a bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Guest bathroom
- Original stone wall wine cellar
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
The views:from the blooming gardens you can enjoy spectacular views of the Lake and the village of Bellagio on the opposite side.
The gardens:Extensive well-manicured parkland with ranging lawns and flower beds.
Why we like it?The villa and setting is simply stunning and renovated up to the highest standards. The garden and infinity pool offer magnificent lake views and thepermanent staff is there to satisfy every desire.