The interior of the villa is wonderfully spacious and remains naturally cool, even in the height of the summer, thanks to the thick stone walls. In the main house, a suite of interconnected trulli host a kitchen, dining room and place to rest and there is also an office, large living room and library. The design of the villa is contemporary, mixed with locally restored arts & crafts.
Stepping outside of the main villa, there is a courtyard with a furnished pergola, perfect for outdoor dining and evening barbeques. The large terrace at the front of the house is ideal for breakfasts or aperitivi and a roof terrace is great for watching the sunset. The villa has extensive grounds, with a 1000m2 garden including a lawn, plants and fruit trees and a 14m x 7m heated swimming pool located half way between the main house and the cottage.
- Trullo 1: Fully equipped kitchen with ancient fireplace
- Trullo 2: Dining room with oak dining table with benches
- Trullo 3 - Trullo riposo: Rest area with sofa
- Large office
- Large living room with large satellite TV
- Bedroom 1 – Camera Stalla: Double bedroom with sofa, free-standing bath tub, twin sinks, ensuite WC and direct access to garden
- Bedroom 2 – Camera Bougainville: Double bedroom with view of garden and adjacent bathroom with large Italian shower.
- Bedroom 3 – Camera Trulli: A large double bedroom spread across four interconnected trulli. Ensuite bathroom with sink carved in stone and an Italian shower (exterior access only)
- Bedroom 4 – Camera Fico d’India: Twin bedroom (can be double) and ensuite bathroom with shower (exterior access only)
WHY WE LIKE IT: The interior space, history and location of Tenuta Olivi are what make the villa stand out, and the divided accommodation is perfect for families or groups of friends searching for a balance between independence and time together.