Set in the midst of Trinoro's 500 acre award winning wine estate, Il Cocceto features a superb 17 x 7m heated swimming pool and 6000 square metres of gardens, with a vegetable garden that supplies the house with wonderful fresh produce. The outdoor dining terace seats up to 14 and makes for a superb place to take in the surrounding countryside.
Interiors by designer Ilaria Miani are a classic combination of rustic features with a modern edge, creating a superb country home. The six large bedrooms, spread over two floors, are all en-suite and come with their own dressing rooms. In addition there are two very comfortable sitting rooms, a dining area that can seat as many as 20 guests and a superbly well-equipped kitchen. Nothing has been forgotten, from high speed WiFi to hairdryers in all the bathrooms, Satellite TV and a PC and printer for guests use. There is an extremely nice, English-speaking concierge on call for the guests and the local team will be very happy to take you on a tour of the estate.
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom with canopy queen size bed, en suite bathroom with shower and direct outdoor access
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom with canopy queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with shower and direct outdoor access
First Floor (Accessed through outdoor staircase)
- Bedroom 4: master double, with canopy queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: double bedroom, with king/ twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: master double, with canopy queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower