This is a beautifully designed, characterful Tuscan villa in a spectacular hilltop setting overlooking a pretty valley amidst sixty three acres of grounds. And whilst the location is undoubtedly peaceful and calm, the infinity pool and the superb lawns also make a perfect spot for children to play.
Il Mandolina’s ancient stone exterior belies beautifully kept and lovingly designed interiors. Downstairs there's a very well-equipped kitchen, a living room with inviting sofas and a robust stone fireplace and doors that lead out into the immensely satisfying gardens. Bathrooms are beautifully designed, with magnificent freestanding old-fashioned bathtubs, large walk-in showers and spectacular Tuscan stone sinks. The kitchen/dining room acts as the social hub of the house, comprising a well-equipped living space leading onto a covered terrace with a dining table perfectly positioned to enjoy long, balmy evenings and spectacular countryside views. The infinity pool sits adjacent to Roman steps and a lovely pergola with sofas and loungers.
- Bedroom 1: Located on ground floor, double French canopy bed, en-suite shower room
- Bathroom: Located on ground floor, with shower
- Bedroom 2: Located on first floor, Master bedroom with French bed and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 3: Located on first floor, King/Twin bed
- Bedroom 4: Located on first floor, Twin beds
- Bathroom: Located on first floor, with shower and tub
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Double French bed with en-suite bathroom with shower