There's always something particularly magical about arriving at your villa via a suitably Tuscan cypress-lined driveway that crosses rolling farmland with olive groves and vineyards. The gardens, terraces and pool area at La Bienta are all set up perfectly for outdoor summer living, with shady nooks for reading, outdoor dining areas for those balmy evenings under the stars and a wonderful heated 12 x 6m pool with its own sun terrace and pergola area for shade.
Inside, the property is spacious and particularly well arranged. It is air-conditioned throughout including bedrooms and bathrooms. Bedrooms are bright and roomy, with high quality and carefully chosen fabrics and fairly neutral colour schemes. There are silk cushions, beautiful bed covers and white beamed ceilings. Six of the bedrooms are on the first floor, two with their own terraces and tremendous views in the Pisa direction, with rolling hills and sunsets.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size double, en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size double, en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 3: Double, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Single, shared bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Single, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Double, Shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8: Double, en suite bathroom with shower