Two famous architects combined their talents to create this beautifully conceived Tuscan country home, with its wonderful views over the Senese countryside and the city of Siena itself. Ideally located for exploring Chianti to the north and the Val d'Orcia to the south, the villa is set out in romantic gardens, so attractive that they were selected for some of the scenes of Bertolucci's famous film, Stealing Beauty.
The carefully chosen combination of antique furniture, modern art and contemporary furnishing fits in beautifully with travertine and terracotta, oaks beams and rugged stone walls of Podere Belpoggio. There is plenty to keep a family occupied. Inside, there's a wine cellar, grand piano and a TV room. Outside, there's a croquet set for the lawns, table tennis, bicycles and a beautiful pool and pool house with splendid views over the countryside. The gardens and terraces offer plenty of space for relaxing and dining al fresco. For those that enjoy a game of tennis, there are courts available within ten minutes of the house and there's golf and horse riding within half an hour as well as beautiful walking trails close by.
- Bedroom 1: double canopy king size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower over tub
- Bedroom 2: double canopy king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: double queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower over tub
- Bedroom 4: double French bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 5: twin/double beds, en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower over tub