Accessed via a wrought iron gate and private drive, flanked with cypress trees, Podere nel Bosco lies 50kms from Florence and offers guests a very secluded and divine slice of Tuscan heaven. Within striking distance of many charming villages, medieval castles and vineyards scattered between Florence and Siena, this classic quadrangular stone farmhouse is beautiful inside and out and has elegance, warmth and space in spades. Bounded by woodland on three sides and a lovely wide lawn to the front of the villa, where a fabulous infinity pool steals the limelight. Stepping through the arched doorways onto the terrace you are greeted with a wonderful view over the valley beyond and a garden full of lawns, terraced beds and a kitchen/herb garden to the side. The terracotta floors, large fired-brick arches and huge stone fireplaces are perfectly complimented by the linen upholstery and plentiful use of natural wood, that has been carefully crafted to make everything from wash basins and four-poster beds to squirrel-shaped lamps and pretty much everything in between.
A dedicated team of staff are on hand to help with everything from an outing to hunt for truffles, organising tennis, riding or a round of golf, suggesting local walks and cooking lessons to pointing you in the right direction for some top-notch Chianti wine.
The ground floor is open plan with a large dining table, sitting room and stone kitchen with central island and all mod-cons, including a washing machine and air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower