Gently fanned by the Mediterranean breeze, Roccamar sits in a lovely hillside setting on the Argentario coast, close to the border of Lazio. Lying at the end of a gated estate, Roccamar promises seclusion and privacy with glorious 180° views of the sapphire-seas, coastline and neighbouring islands. Inside the recently-decorated interiors are contemporary and warm, with a strong nod to the 1960s with its Gio Ponti designed furnishings, antiques and pieces of art. The fabulous swimming pool is flanked by a huge wooden terrace, shaded in parts by trees and shrubs and pretty landscaped gardens. Steps lead from the garden down to the Acqua Dolce beach, a small sandy beach with sun loungers available to rent as well as a café. Furthermore, the Il Pelicano hotel is just a short walk away, with a Michelin starred restaurant and a lovely spa, should you need any more spoiling.
At the heart of the house is a stunning spiral staircase revolving around a contemporary chandelier. Downstairs there are two sitting rooms, both with full size windows overlooking the pool, terrace and sea beyond and a formal dining room. There are a further two lovely outdoor dining areas on the terrace. From the patio an old Limonaia now houses the gym with Kinetic, a running machine, a stepper and a separate bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: Single bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- Bedroom 2: King/Twin bedroom with an extra daybed, en suite bathroom with shower and access to the terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and access to the terrace
- Additional guest bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Children's bedroom with bunk beds, a single bed and an additional truckle pull-out bed. Dressing room, en suite bathroom with shower and tub, as well as access to balcony.
- Bedroom 5: Master bedroom with king size bed, large bathroom with shower and tub, large dressing room and access to the terrace.
- One extra bedroom (much simpler in style) with private access: Twin/king size bedroom with en suite shower room. Ideal for a nanny or older teenagers.
- There is permanent team of staff that live on site in a separate area of the annexe.
Nota bene: Additional bedrooms are available in the main villa for extra staff travelling (nannies, butler, security) or for children/teenagers in the group. The style of the bedrooms is very simple:
- 1 singe bedroom
- 1 bedroom with king size bed and a single bed
- 1 twin bedroom
- 2 bathrooms with shower