Villa Allegra is a family villa, handed down from generation to generation, furnished with beautiful antique furniture that the current owner has carefully selected and placed in the appropriate rooms. The outdoors are very relaxing: well kept lawns, Mediterranean plants, flowers and wizened trees surround the villa. A swimming pool lies to the rear of the house, and there is a large al fresco dining area. The villa is set at the entrance of the Maremma region, very near the coast: there are beaches only 10 minutes away. The Argentario peninsula is 20 minutes away and the beautiful countryside of Capalbio and Saturnia or the Uccellina Natural Reserve are located nearby. Maremma is famous for its food, its delicious plates of handmade pasta with wild boar sauce and other game dishes. Enjoy taking your time to discover this area: it is one of the most beautiful regions in Tuscany.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King/Twin bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom and en suite single bedroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: King/Twin bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom with shower, perfect for nanny
Every bedroom is equipped with A/C, minibar, TV satellite, mosquito nets and pool towels.