Villa Dell'Abate offers some of the best panoramic views of the Val d'Orcia and Crete Senesi, facing Mount Amiata and offering incredible dawns and sunsets views. It is certainly a place filled with positive energy, all is quiet and calm. The villa is nested amongst the owner's vineyards and walking distance to her winery, making this place a must for wine lovers and for writers and poets in search of inspiration. There is a lovely private swimming pool with an outdoor barbecue for some unique lunches or dinners by the pool. A yoga platform, hidden between the oak trees, is available for guests for exercise or meditation. The villa has been recently carefully restored, mixing modern and contemporary pieces with more classic features.
The Villa is ideally located in the middle of a larger estate, with Brunello grapes vineyards all around it, the Orcia river which gently flows down the valley in front of the garden and a beautiful Borgo overlooking the Villa on the side of the hill.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen bed (160x200), en suite small bathroom. The shower has curtain screens.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen bed (160x200), en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and tub
- Bedroom 3: Double queen bed (160x200) with ornamental fireplace and direct outdoor access
- Bedroom 4: Double queen bed (160x200) with a small studio attached and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: French bed (120x200)
- Additional bathroom: Travertine bathroom with tub