Dating back to the 11th century, Villa Le Fariane is a charming historical stone country house, perfectly located in reasonable distance to the highlights of Tuscany and Liguria, like Forte dei Marmi, Portofino and the Cinque Terre. Perched on top of a hill, the property enjoys fantastic views of the beautiful Tuscan countryside towards Lucca and Pisa and on clear days even the sea can be seen in the distance. The villa is surrounded by extensive gardens - the 80 acres of private land include vineyards, olive groves but also unspoilt nature where various species of birds can be discovered as well as hedgehogs and fireflies.
The large villa sleeps up to 12 guests, accommodated in tastefully restored and designed rooms, offering the highest level of comfort and a warm atmosphere with its antique furniture from the 19th century. The floors are characterised by ancient tiles and the ceilings restored with chestnut beams. A large sitting room on the ground floor invite to relax in front of the fireplace, next to the fully equipped kitchen, a study room and the first bedroom. From the ground floor, guests can access two extensive terraces, one suitable for dining with a stone BBQ and the other one with comfortable outdoor sitting facilities. On the first floor are the five other bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1: twin/double bed, air conditioning. Bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 2: queen-size bed, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 3: queen-size bed, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 4: twin/double bed, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: twin/double bed, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom shower
Bedroom 6: twin/double bed, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower