Located in the heart of a 400 hectares farming estate, in between Siena and Montalcino, Villa Le Pergole is a noble family home dating back to the 19th century. The views from the property are simply stunning: to one side, Siena and its famous Bell Tower can be seen in distance, on the other the gentle undulating hills of the Crete Senesi surrounds the villa offering a verdant palette in Spring, turning to a fiery mustard yellow in Summer. Artists from around the world have long been inspired by the striking russet brown of the soil, a colour so unique it has its own name: Terra di Siena – the colour, in fact, that had the greatest impact on the art of the Italian Renaissance.
The villa is characterised by two large entrance halls, one on the ground floor, also known as the Trophy Hall, and one on the first floor. The living room is spacious and overlooks the gardens. There is an elevator, air conditioning in all the bedrooms and WiFi connection throughout. The large swimming pool is perfectly located to benefit from the breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside, while a woodland area next to the garden is an enchanting space for children, including a brick playhouse and swings.
- Bedroom 1: twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub and overhead shower (this is the only bedroom with no AC)
- Bedroom 2: king size bed, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 3: king size bed, shared bathroom with shower and tub, access to a terrace
- Bedroom 4: twin bedroom sharing bathroom with Bedroom 3, access to a terrace
- Bedroom 5: king size bed, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 6: twin/king bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: French bed, en suite bathroom with tub