Designed in the style of a traditional hilltop pueblo, Park Hyatt Mallorca combines 5-star luxury with the charm and character of a local Majorcan village. A gentle river flows through the resort, connecting the accommodation and restaurants with the central plaza and winding to a large tiled terrace, where you can enjoy a morning yoga session looking out over the valley.
Each of the resort’s rooms and suites have fantastic views from an elegant private terrace or balcony, and the large windows ensure the indoor spaces are open and light. Each room is decorated with local Majorcan artwork and the marble bathrooms have large vanity mirrors, Bottega Veneta products and a refreshing rain shower.
The region of Canyamel is full of rich history, including the striking caves of Arta and the Gothic Bellver Castle. A visit to one of the nearby watchtowers is well worth the journey for fantastic sea views and there is also a scattering of excellent sandy beaches just a short drive from the resort. Guests also benefit from complimentary access to the neighbouring Cap Vermell Country Club with an Olympic sized swimming pool and fully equipped gym.
The resort proudly houses four exceptional restaurants, where every meal is an experience in itself. Voro, the resort’s newest addition, is run by Michelin Starred chef Alvaro Salazar and focuses on culinary storytelling through their 7 and 11-course sensory menus. Asia serves authentic Japanese dishes which have been passed down from generation to generation; Tapas Bar prepares experimental dishes which are paired with delicious regional wines and breakfast is served daily on the spacious, shaded terrace of Balearic.
- Long weekends
Things to do at the resort:
- Enjoy an 11-course fine dining meal at Voro
- Relax with a treatment in the Serenitas Spa
- Try yoga and Pilates classes on the terrace overlooking the valley
- Experiment with a cocktail making class or wine pairing session
- Swim in one of the hotel’s 4 pools
- Experience a variety of mountain walks with incredible views
Things to do nearby:
- Walk to the nearby Canyamel beach
- Try a fitness class or sports lesson at the Cap Vernell Country Club
- Visit the town of Arta for a local food market
- Tour the striking caves of Arta
- Ride Vespas along the quiet country roads
- Explore Bellver Castle and Capdepera Lighthouse
- Catch a shuttle bus to one of the nearby golf courses
- Enjoy dinner at the old Defence Tower