Private, and offering a secluded feel, the numerous terraces and pool at Casa Clara provide ranging views across the seas below, with the rugged Tramuntana Mountains surrounding the property providing a contrast to the bustling village life on its doorstep. Fanning off from the central courtyard there are several terraced areas with relaxed seating and dining options, with the showpiece infinity pool area offering breath-taking sunset vistas. The sounds of a lone donkey are often the only interruption to this peaceful setting, with the villa itself decorated in an enticing mix of classical and modern furnishings.
Featuring soft pastels, the interiors combine a classical feel with modern touches; hard-wood floors and more formal furniture are intertwined with a crisp finish, whilst the large living room is flooded with light from the large sky-light and large windows from the bedrooms frame the views of the seas. An elegant yet relaxed property with all en-suite bedrooms also offers a gym and self-playing piano amongst its facilities.
- Twin beds with en-suite bathroom with shower. No a/c but has fans
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, opening to terrace, a/c.
- Master Suite with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, opening to terrace, a/c.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a/c.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, opening to terrace, a/c.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. No a/c but has fans. This is the smallest of the bedrooms.
The Gardens: Terraced grounds set in the heart of rugged nature.
The Views: Truly spectacular, some of the very best on the whole island.
Why we like it: A stylish retreat with sea views as far as the eye can see.